CC IMELMANN (PTY) LTD
Laboratory Equipment Supplies
SE 615 N CONDUCTIVITY SENSOR DIGITAL
Large measuring range thanks to electrodes made from low polarized special graphite. Designed for MemoRail applications.
The SE 615 conductivity sensor with Memosens connector system has 2 graphite electrodes and requires low maintenance.
The integrated temperature detector provides automatic temperature compensation during calibration and operation of the sensor. The sensor is designed for simultaneous measurement of conductivity and temperature in industrial processes.
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- No influence of humidity in the connector
- Precalibration in the lab
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
- low maintenance
- Integrated temperature detector
- 2 graphite electrodes
SE 202 CONDUCTIVITY SENSOR
Laboratory conductivity sensor with 2 electrodes, electrode and body material 1.4571 stainless steel, connector head POM.
- Body diameter 12 mm
- Body length 120 mm
- Immersion depth 30 … 120 mm
- Operating range 0.01 … 199.9 µS/cm
- Pressure resistance:
SE 202: 2 bar
SE 202 MS: 1 bar
- Integrated temperature sensor NTC 30 KOhm/25 °C
- Operating temperature range:
SE 202: -5 … 100 °C
SE 202 MS: -5 … + 80 °C
SE 204 CONDUCTIVITY SENSOR
Laboratory conductivity sensor with 4 electrodes, graphite electrode material, epoxy body material.
- Body diameter: 15.3 mm
- Body length: 120 mm
- Immersion depth: 36 … 120 mm
- Operating range: 1 µS/cm … 500 mS/cm
- Pressure resistance: 2 bar
- Integrated temperature sensor: NTC 30 Kohm/25 °C
- Operating temperature range: -5 … 100 °C