Included in delivery
Electronic Pipet Controller, GP Model, with Multiplug Battery Charger (EU, UK, US/J, AUS)
for all pipettes from 0,1 to 200 ml.
With the BOECO electronic pipette controller pipette handling is simple and
comfortable. The ergonomic handle – very light weight at about 190 grams –
and excellent balance all contribute to ease of operation. The speed can be
adjusted easily, continuously and exactly with one hand using two buttons.
A 50 ml pipette can be filled comfortably in less than 10 seconds. The liquid
release can be done either by gravity delivery when calibrated ‘ex’ (to deliver)
or in blow out mode using the battery-operated motor. Pipettes are held
securely and tightly in the exchangeable adapter.
Liquid vapours are purged directly to protect the instrument.
One full charge of the nickel-metal hydride battery allows 8 hours of non-stop
The charge level of the recyclable battery is shown by the LED indicator.
Defective batteries are easily replaced. To avoid surprises, the LED indicator
changes from green to red two hours before the battery must be recharged.
The BOECO GP Series Pipette Controller can still be operated while the battery
is being recharged.
Manufactured in Germany in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 14001:2009 quality and environmental standards.
|BOE 9900000||Electronic Pipet Controller, GP Model, with Multiplug|
|Battery Charger (EU, UK, US/J, AUS)|
Included in delivery
BOECO Electronic Pipette Controller, SA series with battery, battery charger 100-230V, and 1 x 0,2 μm Hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter 1 x 0,45 μm Hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter Wall mounting stand with screw, Desktop stand
Ergonomically shaped and carefully modeled light weight handle, together with its smooth push buttons and conveniently located slide switch it ensures effortless pipetting even during extensive use.
- Powerful yet quite pump can fill a 25 ml pipette under 4 seconds
- Autoclavable pipette cone
- Double Safety valve and hydrophobic filters provide double protection against fluid penetration
- Two different speed modes – High, Low along with Gravity drain.
- Cadmium Free environment friendly NiMH batteries
- Batteries can be changed very easily by the end user
- The intelligent charger prevents over charging / heating of batteries
- Low battery indicator
- The specially designed desktop stand enables the Pipette Controller to be charged while resting on it
- The Pipette Controller can hold serological pipette while resting on the desk top stand
|Power:||2×1.2 V/1000 mAh rechargeable NiMH batteries|
|Battery usage duration:||Eight hours continuous use|
|Battery charging duration:||2 – 3 hours to charge fully|
|Volumetric Range||Plastic or Glass pipette from 0.1 ml up to 200 ml|
|Safety System||Replaceable hydrophobic 0.45 µm and 0.2 µm; PTFE filter, Safety check valve|
|BOE 9600010||BOECO Electronic Pipette Controller, SA series|
|with battery, battery charger 100-230V,|
|and 1 x 0,2 μm Hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter|
|1 x 0,45 μm Hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter|
|Wall mounting stand with screw, Desktop stand|