SE 715 OXYGEN SENSOR DIGITAL
The SE 715 oxygen sensor with Memosens connector system requires low maintenance and is equipped with a temperature detector. It is characterized by its high long-term stability, fast response and low flow dependence. The sensor is designed for simultaneous measurement of dissolved oxygen and temperature in industrial processes.
- perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- no influence of humidity in the connector
- precalibration in the lab
- digital data transfer
- integrated sensor diagnostics
- high level of process safety
- low maintenance
- high long-term stability
- quick response behaviour
- low flow dependance
Water, wastewater, aeration, ventilation control, fish farming, aquariums
SE 340 OXYGEN SENSOR
The digital, optical oxygen sensor stores the calibration values in its head and is ready for measuring immediately.
The advantages of the fluorescence quenching method come to light in particular during mobile oxygen measuring:
- no polarization delay – ready for measuring immediately
- no oxygen consumption
- independent of the flow
- integrated monitoring of the membrane state
- no electrolyte required
This makes mobile oxygen measuring more precise and extremely low maintenance.
Calibration is performed directly in the integrated quiver of the Portavo 907 Multi Oxy.